CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Druid Healz

So... I am considering re-speccing feral/feral. I am currently resto/feral dps. I really hate raid healing, I mean I don't mind doing it every once in awhile, but really overall I don't like it. I would like to keep my healing spec because I like being able to heal in 5 mans and I don't mind healing sometimes on occasion in ten mans. Healing in a 25 man raids sucks, it is either really hard or mind numbingly easy and absolutely boring. In Ulduar healing is pretty taxing, a lot of damage goes around. Regardless I am not a big fan of healing and just because I am good at it, which is the raid's excuse for forcing me to do it, doesn't mean I want to do it. Why do I sign up for raids to have fun, when I am forced to do something I don't enjoy. Of course if I refuse I feel very guilty so that is the dilemma. I may just respec in order to never heal in a raid again. I have tried to insist that feral is my main spec, but maybe the RL doesn't believe me? By the way is dps totally useless? Notice in 25 man I am usually around 5-6k dps depending on the boss, cmon stop forcing me into this. I'm not sure where to go from here...


0 comments: